Friday 26 September 2008

Fly Fairy Fly!

 



Katie took and manipulated this photo of herself and I loved the way it looks like she is flying. I've had a great messy morning with glimmer mists and distress inks making this canvas for her. The inspiration came from the latest challenge on the fab Creative Type blog . I wanted to try hand writing the text as I have never done anything like this before. I did mean to have the text in the various sizes but am not sure it works although I love the end result.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Savitri said...

I think you did a great job!!! I love the quote and your work is stunning!

Sandy said...

omg tina....seriously. this is just lovely and etherial. i love that quote too!! thanks so much for coming to hang with us!!!

sandy (-:

Unknown said...

LOVE the way this came out--the quote is totally perfect for that picture, and your background is just gorgeous!

april said...

that picture is so cool with the wings! love the quote. thanks for playing along.

Us said...

LOL. love the quote and this lo makes me smile!

Kent said...

Wow - you did a great job with the glimmer mists. Love how you did the "fly" part! Thanks for participating!

Anonymous said...

I like a lot how you made some inner parts of you visible here. Thanks for participating!

jen geigley said...

lovely take on this challenge!