Tuesday 8 January 2008

dust, fish and chips!!

Day 2 of the kitchen fitting and I'm exhausted. I woke up at four this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. That together with being back at school is wiping me out. We had to rush around collecting cheques and choosing tiles. I hope the tiles look right with everything else, it's just dawned on me that I take longer selecting new scrapbook papers than I did choosing the tiles!

The guys doing the kitchen are doing a great job, the units arrived today and are stuffed into the kitchen, goodness knows how they are going to manage tomorrow when work tops etc arrive. It would be better if the front garden wasn't stacked with everything that needs to go in a skip. If only there had been room to leave one outside all week.

I'm still feeling not quite well and coughing a lot. I don't think the dust from the plasterboard is helping, still it will all be worth it.

Just as well I have delayed the start of my diet as tonight we had fish and chips off of paper plates, we did use knifes and forks though!

Today I enjoyed meeting some year 3 Children in school that I havn't worked with before. They were so much fun to work with :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

knives and forks with fish and chips , whatever next ??!!

Unknown said...

You have been tagged my friend, please check my blog for the details!
Lovin' your blog btw and your work is so inspiring!