Monday 7 January 2008

Bad busy blogger!!



Well I'm not very good at keeping up this blogging lark, things have been totally crazy since last week. On Saturday I had a brilliant day at the Staines crop, hosted by the lovely Maddy, and I spent all day making up my Scrapitude diary kit and I love the results. I decided to use it to record my Word of the Year "Enjoy" and use it as a journal. The rest of the journal is in my gallery on the Scrapitude Forum.

Don't think I'll get much scrapping done this week as we are having a new kitchen fitted. I know that by this time next week I'll be really pleased that we had it done but at the moment the house looks like a tip, I can't make a decent cup of coffee, our electrics have been declared dangerous so on top of our already big bill we need to have the fuse box etc replaced. Still that's better than blowing up!
In my effort to find something to enjoy today I have decided to pour a large night cap of the malt kind and crawl back into my cupboard.

Hope you are having a good start to January.

No comments: