Saturday 29 December 2007

Feeling rough

Not a good start to my blogging I'm afraid. Today I planned to tidy my craft room and find my desk so I could do some scrapping but although I did a bit I just felt too poorly to do much. I've felt like this for 3 weeks now and I'm fed up! I also wanted to upload some photos on here of some recent projects that I havn't posted elsewhere but I forgot that my photoshop won't work on Vista so that didn't work out either. Never mind I've downloaded a trial version of Photoshop 6 so come the New Year will be able to get going.

2 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

I am sorry to hear that you fel poorly. I am not feeling too great today either, so I can relate.

i am pretty sure you're getting this blog up and running in no time though!

Julia said...

Aww Tina sorry you are not feeling too well. I will come and join you in the cupboard and we will make each other laugh and that will make you feel batter.Love the fact you have a blog. I want to get one soon. Need Sandie's help though as I am such a techno nerd.
Take care Hugs.